Torturing myself every season yields one of the worst things I’ve ever watched. It’s gonna be tough to top this one off.
Every series that is deemed “bad” usually has something going for it. It can be its animation, it’s distinctive style of said animation, music, fight scenes, and practically anything that can have some merit in watching it. I’m sure the worst of series can at least be salvaged with its saving grace.
THIS, however, has nothing going for it.
I wish I was kidding as being my usual snarky self but the worst part is: I’m not.
Continue reading Mahou Sensou Series Review: 7 out of 8 volumes in 12 Episodes
Am I my brother’s keeper? Does that excuse me from accidentally pushing him into the street and getting hit by a car and then taking his love interest?
Oh hell yeah, I’d be mad
Like my little quib there suggests, Takeshi’s brother finally shows up to finally set things straight. Does he finally get the revenge he wants? Will he finally settle the score? Are you actually still watching this? And are you actually still reading what I have to say about this mess?
I swear, my reviews for each episode get shorter and shorter
Continue reading Mahou Sensou Episode 8: Sibling Love
Chunnibyou doesn’t really need coverage so I decided to drop it off the coverage but I “guess” I’ll be watching. The thing is, something in my head doesn’t even want to watch it but I guess I will hear something about what it intends to bring up near its end.
Only one more series needs to try to grab my attention. Witch Craft Works is somewhat boring but at least they introduced a new character. It has one more chance or it gets dropped. Magi is being wached but I honestly didn’t keep up with it, it’ll be reviewed once again at the end of the season.
The other three are quite alright.
Continue reading Winter 2014 Week 4-5
Since I’m somewhat delayed, I decided to ditch the summaries and go straight for my reactions.
Winter season started nearly a month ago and I was unable to keep up with it because of family members. My time got freed up and I was catching up with finalizing the Fall anime stuff. But with those out of the way, we move on to the new year with a new season.
Suffice to say, I honestly did not see too much potential with the series presented this season. Only two so far that I really like.
Here’s the extremely short list of what to expect this season
- Space Dandy: I find myself in awe of the music and visuals. The show itself is pretty entertaining considering the style of “journey beats the destination” sort of way since it has no main plot other than the episode’s premise. Watching
- Nisekoi: I honestly could read the manga to make watching this obsolete but Hanazawa-san’s voice is too good to pass up. Watching
- Mahou Sensou: The light novels are apparently very lengthy so it has be good somewhere. Waiting
- Witchcraft Works: I don’t know why I’m watching this but I can drop it as fast as I picked it up. Close
- Chunnibyou: Is Touka really worth watching an entire series for? Close
- Seitokai: I think my dirty jox gauges have been maxed out at this point….Dropped
There’s a bit more down below but the above should summarize my basic thoughts.
Continue reading Extremely Short Winter 2013-2014 Recaps 1-3