The Bizarre adventure picks up once again in the final stretch of the Crusader’s foray into Egypt to find DIO.
Before we begin I just HAVE to address that opening and ending. I won’t lie, I was somewhat disappointed at how things weren’t as hype as before as this is really the final stretch of the adventure for the Part 3. I sort of liked Stand Proud at how hype it got after the somewhat awkward chorus but I’m liking the chorus in this one. That being said, the visuals are the best next to Bloody Stream. If anyone’s a manga reader, you’d probably catch everything there’s to know. But just in case
- The gears on the sand
- The shadows on the staircase
- Star Platinum being the “one”
- Iggy, Pol, and Avdol
- Kakyoin’s HG’s lines being cut
- Joseph and the projectile aimed toward his neck
- Jotaro having a flurry of objects thrown at him
- Jotaro’s finger twitching
- DIO’s Stand is seen in a split-second frame after Star Platinum punches the screen
Anyway, let’s get through the first enemy of the renewed adventure.