The title from last week amplified. With all this explanation and dread about Death Gun, they better make that fight worth it.
The opening shows so much action yet but we barely get any for the past 2 weeks. I know that development is good but damn, maybe I somewhat enjoyed this when all this series was about was simple fighting.
Either way, no surprises on my end because I was spoiled a while back.
Continue reading Sword Art Online II Episode 11- Not Dessu Gan, Dessu GanS
The game finally begins, and Kirito already accomplishes two things deemed “impossible”. How far will the perfect human being go this series?
At least we’re going at a slow, developed pace with some explanations going around. Hell, I hear we won’t see too much of Asuna either so that’s always a great thing. So while you may consider the slow pace to be boring, it’s sort of nice getting some actual explanations. Even so, I hear GGO isn’t all that great but oh well, as long as Asuna doesn’t show up, I’ll be keeping up since I like Miyuki Sawashiro.
Continue reading Sword Art Online II Episode 4- First 5 minutes, does 2 “impossible” things
So my question from last episode is answered and I will honestly say that I expected this sort of problem that Sinon, or rather, Asada Shino is facing.
So just because of actual backstory and having a motivation that goes beyond just playing a game instantly makes her a more likable character then nearly everyone in the cast already. What wonders backstories and actual motivation do to a character eh? However, that’s not saying much since Sinon will inevitably fall for Kirito instead of the nice, considerate guy who showed up this episode.
Continue reading Sword Art Online II Episode 3- Development and depth? In SAO?
So after nearly a month of inactivity due to having very little time to write anything, my folks are leaving in a week so I will be free once again. Quite honestly, I would have preferred that I wrote during these past few weeks because I honestly had no games to play. Jojo is more or less me trying to get more costumes, Wind Waker kept freezing one me, and League keeps getting on my nerves.
Thankfully the Winter Season hasn’t fully started up so I will have a chance to actually watch a few things and hopefully get a recap out on what I will watch for the Winter of 2014. Oh yeah, Happy New Year everyone. Whilst on the topic of new shows I had a few related news that I wished to share. Now, I’m not an anime news hunter but I do pay attention to some things so here are some stuff I took interest in some news during my absence
- First and foremost: Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 3: Stardust Crusaders airs in Spring. I’d be more hype and would be capslocking but I did that for a while now.
- I actually like Date A Live so its Season 2 will do nicely to renew my palette after watching said Part 3 above. If you haven’t figured it out, it airs in Spring too.
- Light’s favorite series is a light novel series called Mahouka and it airs in Springtime as well. Unfortunately for him, he’s the kind of guy who calls SAO anime fans who don’t read the light novels plebians (my preferred term but I don’t know what he would actually say) but he fears the SAO fanboyism effect will take place upon Mahouka as well. Thank god Jojo will never be like that.
- Speaking of SAO, it’s second season is it? Whatever, the next arc being Gungale Online (GGO) is officially announced. What does the new arc bring? From what I know: One new girl and trap Kirito. Of course plot armor is bundled with it.
- This one has nothing to do with new anime to come out but they finally announced a Angel Beats light novel which will hopefully bring closure to our horribly concluded cast’s backgrounds. The first part of the game will include stories for Yuri, Iwasawa, Yui, Angel, and the only guy for now Matsushita. Iwasawa had some racy looking CG and since I’ve always liked her from the start, I await with bated breath.
Galaxy Angel will continue as soon as I get the chance so that will come when it’s ready. Didn’t have too many chances to play during the break. I would do a figure post but Wonderfest is in February so we’ll wait til then. Fall posts come soon after this so look out for those.
Well that’s about it for this recap post to bring you stuff I have planned so until then. Here’s the three weeks of music I wasn’t able to post.
Fugo’s addition to the game was surprising but I still like him nonetheless. You can hear the Hendrix in his theme’s beginning seconds. Herme’s theme isn’t as rock n roll as KISS is but it’s pretty damn smooth. Pucci’s theme is my all time favorite. It’s just so rocking and foreboding. You can also hear 3 distinct parts of the song that reflects his evolvings Stand (with the third and last one being completely amazing)