Since I’m somewhat delayed, I decided to ditch the summaries and go straight for my reactions.
Winter season started nearly a month ago and I was unable to keep up with it because of family members. My time got freed up and I was catching up with finalizing the Fall anime stuff. But with those out of the way, we move on to the new year with a new season.
Suffice to say, I honestly did not see too much potential with the series presented this season. Only two so far that I really like.
Here’s the extremely short list of what to expect this season
- Space Dandy: I find myself in awe of the music and visuals. The show itself is pretty entertaining considering the style of “journey beats the destination” sort of way since it has no main plot other than the episode’s premise. Watching
- Nisekoi: I honestly could read the manga to make watching this obsolete but Hanazawa-san’s voice is too good to pass up. Watching
- Mahou Sensou: The light novels are apparently very lengthy so it has be good somewhere. Waiting
- Witchcraft Works: I don’t know why I’m watching this but I can drop it as fast as I picked it up. Close
- Chunnibyou: Is Touka really worth watching an entire series for? Close
- Seitokai: I think my dirty jox gauges have been maxed out at this point….Dropped
There’s a bit more down below but the above should summarize my basic thoughts.